Full Management or Tenancy Only Services
If you currently own or intend to purchase residential property for rental, you should consider engaging our property management service. You'll find it both professional and cost-effective. As we are specialists, we know how to manage property for optimum performance, whilst ensuring smooth running tenancies, and compliance with the various landlord/tenant laws.
Maximise the return on your investment – contact us now.
|Fees||10% first months rent||50% first months rent|
|Advertising – website and local media and our tenant database||✓||✓|
|Accompanied tenant viewings||✓||✓|
|Fully referenced tenants||✓||✓|
|Create relevant documentation and initial sign up||✓||✓|
|Collect months rent and deposit||✓||✓|
|Lodge Tenants Deposit||✓||✓|
|Collect Ongoing Rents||✓||X|
|Generate Rent statements||✓||X|
|Management of Property||✓||X|
|Co-ordination of Repairs||✓||X|
|Ensure legal compliance for required Safety Certificates||✓||X|
|Ensuring correct notices served when possession required||✓||X|
- Visiting you at your property, and providing a rental valuation
and any other advice which you may require about letting your
- Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations.
- Locating suitable tenants. Your property will be advertised
if necessary, however we have excellent contacts with various
company and other establishment personnel departments, and furthermore
usually have tenants waiting.
- Accompanying tenant applicants to view the property.
- Obtaining and evaluating references and credit checks.
- Preparing a suitable tenancy agreement and arranging signature
by the tenant.
- Collecting a tenancy deposit which will be treated in accordance with current legislation.
- Preparing an inventory and schedule of condition.
- Checking the tenant into the property and agreeing the inventory.
- Supervising the transfer of gas, electricity and council tax
accounts into the tenant's name.
- Receiving rental payments monthly in advance, and paying you
promptly, together with a detailed statement from our computerised
- If required paying regular outgoings for you from rental payments.
- Inspecting the property periodically, and reporting any problems
- Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance, first liaising
with you in the case of larger works.
- Keeping in touch with the tenant on a routine basis, and arranging
renewals of the agreement as necessary.
- Checking tenants out as required, reletting and continuing
the process with the minimum of vacant periods to ensure that
you receive the optimum return from your property.
- Market to Find a Tenant Only and hand over to the Landlord on completion.
- Generate Tenancy Documents and Install Tenants.
- Check references and perform credit checks.
- A Comprehensive Tenant Matching Service.
- Access to our Extensive Database of available Tenants.
- Marketing to include our high profile Website.
- Full Colour Photographs and Particulars.
- Property Featured on the Uk's Major Portals.
- Experience Consultant taking enquiries and organising viewings.
- Arranging Gas, Electric, Energy Certificates and Electrical Patt Testing.
- Our Eye Catching Branded Letting Boards.
We maintain a flexible attitude and may be able to adapt our Services if required to meet our Clients individual needs and circumstances.