How our Rent On Time Scheme BENEFITS Landlords
Many landlords inform us that collecting rent and dealing with rent arrears can be very stressful. Likewise the worry can increase if tenants continue with late or non-payment of rent and what to do next with regards to eviction and legal assistance.
Our Rent On Time service removes the worry from renting property and provides landlords complete peace of mind by safeguarding your income.
As our customer, your rent will be paid in full on the monthly due date regardless of whether your tenant pays or not! Rent on Time allows you to plan your life effectively by guaranteeing your cash flow.
Rent on Time is available for new and existing lets. You will receive:
- Free ‘ultimate tenant’ referring, supplied through our sister company Let Alliance
- Comprehensive tenancy agreements and renewals, updated every 6 months by our legal team.
- Free deposit registration and protection.
- Expert rent collection and debt management.
- Rent paid on the rent due date every single month regardless of whether the tenant pays or not.
- Rents paid up until vacant possession is achieved
- Rent arrears chasing and administration handled on your behalf
- Legal and eviction expenses covered in the event of court action.
- No insurance policy needed or claims required.
- No excess to pay.
- A dedicated account manager
Why not speak to a member of our team
See our FAQ content for further information on the Rent on Time Scheme.