North Tyneside – THE place to invest in
Here arefour good reasons we believe you should invest in North Tyneside …
1. Lower than the UK average prices and a choice of property types
Our area offers a wide range of property types, from coastal homes to rural retreats; from executive homes to city centre apartments. This means there is something to cater for any tenant type – and at a price that meets your budget.
2. Property prices are lower than they were a year ago
Land registry figures reveal that in August 2015, house prices in North Tyneside were down 0.9% year on year, compared to the 1.7% increase it’s neighbour Newcastle enjoyed in the same period.
If you are considering investing in North Tyneside, now might be the time to take advantage of lower prices.
3. Heavy investment in the area
There is major investment in the area from both existing and new businesses, for example:
- Accountants and business advisers RyecroftGlenton has refurbished its Park View premises to support the growth and presence of the company in Whitley Bay.
- North Tyneside-based Chemson, a specialist in PVC stabilizers, has invested £1m in several new initiatives which will significantly increase its product range and improve customer response times.
- North Tyneside based businessElanders, which offers print, packaging and supply,has invested over £1m into state of the art digital print equipment in the past 12 months.
- GE Oil & Gas - one of the world’s largest offshore service companies - demonstrated its commitment to Tyneside with the opening of a new multi-million pound technology centre earlier this year.
4. The great outdoors
North Tyneside offers a healthy way of life.
Department for Transport statistics show that North Tyneside has the highest proportion of residents who regularly cycle - at least five times a week - in the North East. Many of these are commuters, with 1,250,000 journeys made in 2014.The local council is investing in a number of projects to make the roads safer for cyclists, too – great news for cycling commuters.
Our area has a number of Blue Flag beaches right on our doorstep as
two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Hadrian’s Wall and Durham Cathedral.
A third of the North East is designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty or National Park.
Want to find out more?
Of course, these things are just the tip of the iceberg as to why North Tyneside is THE place to invest. If you want to find out more reasons why our area offers what we believe is the perfect investment opportunity, then please get in touch.
Simply complete the website contact form or contact me, Gary Abela, on 01912621260.
View all News Blog