Now is the time for Change
Managing your properties - is it time for a change?
As a busy Landlord, running your business as efficiently and as cost-effectively as possible is a key driver to your success.
So, how is yours operating?
Do you self-manage your property or portfolio of properties?
Do you use a lettings agency to manage your investment/s?
Whatever your current arrangements, ask yourself how well they are working.
Consider the following …
If you self-manage, do you find that your time is spent:
- dealing with domestic repairs and problems?
- reading up on ever changing current landlord legislation? (See our blog post Landlords be aware of new legislations)
- keeping in touch with your tenants and generally being “on-call” 24/7?
- paying bills relating to your rental property? etc.
If you use a management agency:
- are you 100% happy with them?
- do they answer your calls and queries in a timely manner or are you forever chasing them?
- do you have one main point of contact or just whoever happens to be in the office at the time, meaning a lack of continuity and understanding of your investment?
- do they keep you up to date with areas of legislation and compliance or do you have to remind them?
- do your tenants report that your agency are reactive rather than proactive?
- are they worth the money you are paying them?
Depending on your answers to the above questions, now may be the time to make 2016 the year of change, either by employing or switching to a reliable, established lettings and management service such as ourselves at Villabela Properties.
Why use our service?
Unlike some other property and lettings management agencies, at Villabela we are experienced property owners and investors ourselves.
That means we understand the challenges faced by you in terms of maximising profits, minimising costs (without compromising on quality or cutting corners), and the need to have a trustworthy, proactive agency that manages your property as if it was their own.
We are a small company offering a large, very cost-efficient service that is personalised to meet each of our clients’ own unique needs.
Because we understand that there may be some aspects of property letting that you may still wish to manage yourself, then with Villabela you can build your own bespoke package of services. Or, if you prefer a completely hands-off approach, we can do everything for you with no involvement from yourself – it is your call.
We offer a number of services for landlords from project managing a refurbishment to finding and referencing tenants; managing your property day-to-day and ensuring you are complaint to paying regular outgoings for you from rental payments. Read more about our landlords services here.
Are you ready for a change?
To find out more how Villabela can help you manage your property investment business, please feel free to get in touch with me, Gary Abela at Villabela Properties on 0191 262 1260 or direct on 07958258914 for a no obligation chat as to your requirements.
Gary Abela is also able to assist you with the sourcing & purchase process of your investment, thus personalising our services to you assist you even more.
Thanks and enjoy your property journey in 2016 and beyond.
View all News Blog